Solar for Public Libraries
Energize Delaware’s Solar for Libraries Grant Program offers public libraries across the state the opportunity to go solar. This is for NEW projects not existing ones. Libraries may use grants for feasibility studies, installation, array components and the cost of utility upgrades.
- Libraries must be a public library
- Apply for ground, roof or carport mounted solar system
- Energize Delaware reserves all rights to deny applications at our discretion.
- Must be accompanied by a feasibility study
- Libraries will be required to report production on an annual basis for three years.
- Libraries will be required to provide signage recognizing Energize Delaware for funding during construction. A permanent sign or plaque is required after construction.
- Successful Grantees will be offered a contract with Energize Delaware that will set forth in detail the terms of the grant.
- Grants will be active for a period of 24 months after the funding has been allocated and the grant has been approved by Energize Delaware. Grant extensions will require pre-approval by Energize Delaware.
Fill out form below to download the application.