Solar for School Districts Grant
Energize Delaware’s Solar for School Districts Grant Program offers districts across the state the opportunity to go solar. Schools may use grants for feasibility studies, installation, array components and the cost of utility upgrades.
Watch our presentation: Solar for School Districts Presentation
- School must be within a Delaware public school district
- Apply for ground, roof or carport mounted solar array
- Energize Delaware reserves all rights to deny applications at our discretion.
- Accompanied by a feasibility study
- Schools will be required to report production on an annual basis
- Successful Grantees will be offered a contract with Energize Delaware that will set forth in detail the terms of the grant.
- Grants will be active for a period of 24 months after the funding has been allocated and the grant has been approved by Energize Delaware. Grant extensions will require pre-approval by Energize Delaware.
Fill out form below to download the application.
Solar for School Districts Grant Application
Energize Delaware's Solar for School Districts Grant is now available to districts across the state. Fifteen million dollars are budgeted for Fiscal Year 2022-23 and beyond for school districts that desire to install solar panels at one or more locations. Fill out the form below to automatically download a copy of the application. For additional information contact Keith Modzelewski at Keith@deseu.org or call 302-883-3048.