Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES)
Now through 2015, eligible Delaware homeowners can receive a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Audit for just $100*, thanks to an immediate 75% discount (max. $300). Homeowners also receive the following energy-saving items (up to a $220 value) at no additional cost: light bulbs, showerheads, faucet aerators, pipe insulation and smart power strips - contact for complete details. Click HERE to download the latest Home Performance with Energy Star brochure.
Click here or call 877-524-1339 to have our on-staff Energy Advisors contact you to:
- Answer questions about the process, typical upgrades and available rebates up to $6,750** (Up to $7,825*** through 11/30/2015 with the inclusion of HVAC measures in your Home Performance upgrades).
- Schedule and conduct the Home Performance Energy Audit (click here to view a sample audit video)
- Review your Home Performance audit report and recommended improvements
- Explain special 5.99% home energy loans and financing up to $15,000 (for up to 10 years)
- Refer participating contractors who can complete the recommended work
- Help you review bids and contracts from participating contractors
- Assist you at any time along the way - we are here to help!
BPI-certified Energize Delaware Home Performance participating contractors can also conduct your Home Energy Audit. These approved contractors are specifically trained and certified to use the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment to test your home and identify energy efficiency improvements throughout your home, top to bottom, inside and out. After the audit, they can provide you with a detailed list of energy-saving, comfort-improving recommendations as well as a detailed work order. Then, at your direction, they will complete the energy-saving improvements to your home and secure your Energize Delaware rebates (up to $7,825***). They do it all - saving you time, hassle and money.
Special note: For your peace-of-mind, HPwES energy audits and home energy improvements completed by our participating contractors are randomly checked by on-staff QA/QC personnel to ensure quality of workmanship and resident's safety and health.
*In most cases, the cost of a Home Energy Audit will be $100 after the 75% instant discount (up to $300 maximum). Audits must be completed between September 19, 2014 and December 31, 2015 to be eligible for this rebate amount. Delaware homeowners should confirm the Home Energy Audit cost with their participating contractor of choice.
**To qualify for the up to $6,750 in rebates, the Home Energy Audit must be completed and the rebate reservation secured by December 31, 2015. In order to obtain those rebates, the home energy upgrades must be completed by December 31, 2015.
*** To qualify for the up to $7,825 in rebates, the Home Energy Audit and Program compliant Home Performance work including HVAC measures must be secured by a rebate reservation as of November 30, 2015.
Home Performance with Energy Star for the Downtown Development Districts in Wilmington, Dover and Seaford are offered for mixed-use buildings. Click HERE to find out more.
Hear from one of customers HERE.
Save up to $600 on when you purchase an ENERGY STAR ceritifed water heater. Click HERE to find out more.