Solar Thermal Program - Renewable Energy Programs
The Energize Delaware Solar Thermal Program provides non-residential building owners grants for the installation of solar thermal systems.
The Energize Delaware Solar Thermal Program is part of the State of Delaware's Green Grant Program . The program is open to non-residential and non-profit customers anywhere in Delaware regardless of utility juristiction.
General Program Limits
- Rebate up to $200,000
- Project limit set at 80% of thermal load
- The rebate cannot exceed 30% of the project cost
- Non-residential: $0.65 per kWh saved
- Non-profit: $1.00 per kWh saved
- OG-300 certification by the Solar Rating and Certification (SRCC); or
- Energy savings calculated by licensed Delaware professional engineers