Geothermal Program - Renewable Energy Programs
The Energize Delaware Geothermal Program provides non-residential building owners grants for the installation of geothermal systems.
The Energize Delaware Geothermal Program is part of the State of Delaware's Green Grant Program . The program is open to non-residential and non-profit customers anywhere in Delaware regardless of utility jurisdiction.
General Program Limits
- Rebate up to $200,000
- Project limit set at 80% of thermal load
- The rebate cannot exceed 50% of the project cost
- Non-residential: $800/ton for the first 2 tons and $700/ton for over 2 tons
- Non-profit: $100/ton for the first 2 tons and $800/ton for over 2 tons
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of at least 18, and
- Coefficient of Performance (COP) of at least 3.6