2016 Annual Report
Annual Report Highlights:
- Projects completed in 2016 will save Delawareans $936,836 per year and reduce emissions by 305 metric tons.
- Recognized by the Standards for Excellence Institute® for completing the requirements for their Standards Basics program
- Finalized participants for the 2017 Bond Issue
- Closed on a $4.5 million loan with the Delaware Army National Guard
- Launched two programs for low to moderate income families: Pre-Weatherization Program and Community Energy Centers
- Funded grants to non-profits for energy efficiency measures through DNREC’s Energy Efficiency Investment Fund