Knowledge is Power
Making your home or business energy efficient and protecting our environment may sound costly or complicated, but it’s not. In fact you only have to remember three things:
- RETHINK how you use energy;
- RECEIVE rebates and tips on saving energy and money;
- As a result, join in the movement to RENEW our planet.
That’s what Energize Delaware is all about. We provide rebates, tips and other energy-saving solutions to residents who want to reduce their utility bills and protect our state’s natural resources.
Savings Throughout the Year
Energize Delaware has some low- and no-cost tips to help you get started saving money and energy!
- Tips on saving energy.
- Home Energy Audits. You can use a do-it-yourself audit tool, or have an energy auditor come to your house to help identify ways to save through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program. Financing is now available too!
- Community Events. Check out our listing of local events that are open to the public. Energize Delaware participates in many of the events listed.
- Calculate Your Carbon Footprint. If we all take simple steps to create less greenhouse gases, we can reduce the effects of climate change.
- Links. We provide a resource of additional websites you might find helpful.
- Ask the Energy Expert. Do you have an energy question that is keeping you up at night? Our experts are ready to help you! We also provide a list of recently asked questions that other Delawareans submitted.
Still have questions? Call us at 302-883-3048 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.