Significant rebates for your customers with Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!
You and your customer will work together to determine the improvements they want to implement and determine which “pathway to savings” makes the most sense. The Standard Path allows your customer to receive rebates based on a standard list of home energy improvement upgrades. Following the Performance Path allows them to receive rebates based upon the overall reduction of energy use of the home. A printable pdf version of this table is also available.
Standard Measures Path1
|Measure List for Standard Path1||Incentive Amount|
|Attic Insulation||Up to $400|
|Wall Insulation||Up to $400|
|Crawlspace Insulation||Up to $400|
|Basement Insulation||Up to $400|
|Windows||Up to $400|
|Exterior Doors||Up to $50|
|Air Sealing||Up to $400|
|Duct Sealing||Up to $400|
|Rim Joist Insulation||Up to $200|
|Tankless Hot Water Heater||Up to $200|
|Electric Domestic Hot Water Heat Pump Water Heater||Up to $200|
Heating and Cooling Measure List:
|Equipment Type||Incentive Amount|
AHRI Rated Central A/C: > 16 SEER and > 13 EER
|AHRI Rated Air Source Heat Pump: > 15 SEER and > 12.5 EER and > 8.5 HSPF||$400|
|AHRI Rated Gas Furnace (natural gas or propane): > 92% AFUE||$400|
|AHRI Rated Oil Furnace: > 86% AFUE with ECM Motor||$400|
|AHRI Rated Gas Boiler (natural gas or propane): > 90% AFUE||$550|
|AHRI Rated Oil Boiler: > 86% AFUE with temperature reset or thermal purge control||$550|
Performance Measures Path*:
|Measure List for Performance Path3||Incentive Amount|
|Energy Audit Rebate²||$250|
|Home Performance 20% Energy Reduction||$3,000|
|Home Performance 25% Energy Reduction||$4,000|
|Home Performance 30% Energy Reduction||$5,000|
|Home Performance 35% Energy Reduction||$6,000|
|Home Performance 40% Energy Reduction||$7,000|
|Home Performance 45% Energy Reduction||$8,000|
*These high introductory rebate levels for the Performance Path are good while funds last.
- Each measure in the standard path is capped at the above amount up to 20% of the total cost. Total rebate paid to the customer is capped at $1,800 from the list above. Heating and cooling equipment rebates are not subject to the $1,800 cap.
- A $250 comprehensive energy audit rebate is applicable only if a resulting Home Performance with ENERGY STAR job is completed within six months of the audit and the installed measure(s) cost is equal to or greater than $500. All customer rebates are paid at completion of job.
- The performance path is capped at 50% of the total installed cost or to the incentive level indicated above, whichever is lower.
- This offer is valid for owner occupied single-family residential units within the state of Delaware applying through the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program only.
- To participate in the program, you must be the registered homeowner, receive a Home Energy Audit, and install qualified measures and/or equipment through an approved program contractor.
- Rebates are available for the installation of qualified measures and equipment purchases after August 18, 2010 and are subject to available funds. Installations performed prior to August 18, 2010 are not eligible for rebates.
- Projects must receive a rebate reservation confirmation number in order to be eligible for incentives.
- Products and equipment must be installed in the state of Delaware.
- Participants applying for Home Performance with ENERGY STAR incentives must have either a central A/C unit, air source heat pump, or other primary electric heating system, or a gas furnace or gas boiler.
Learn more about how you can get started saving on energy in your home with Home Performance with ENERGY STAR!
Questions? Call us at 888-316-8033!